C++ Execution Developer
GQR is currently seeking top C++ developers for a tier-1 investment banking client located in New York City. The organization is looking for exceptional individuals with a deep knowledge of C++/Java and has worked on order management systems (OMS) and/or execution.
- 2+ yrs of experience working in development for Equities Electronic Trading platforms
- 5 years of C++/Java development experience within Capital Markets
- Sits on the Equities Technology Team, works closely with electronic trading
The successful candidate will join the global team, continuously improving an electronic trading platform that is strategic for several lines of business of the firm. The candidate would join the Equity Derivative Technology team responsible for supporting and enhancing an electronic trading platform for the securities and derivatives businesses. The team, while having a global presence, requires experienced, dedicated members to ensure functionality of the platform matches the specifics of the local markets and users.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: New York
This is an exciting opportunity for a C++ Developer to work at a world renowned financial agency. The organization has a phenomenal reputation and fascinating growth plans -- as this role is due to team growth itself. Apply now by sending an up to date CV and cover note to Brittany Rosario-Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org
AVP - CCAR Model Audit
VP in Model Risk Audit with strong CCAR and IMM experience for a top tier investment bank. Looking for someone who has 1-5 years of professional experience and 1-3 years within investment banking. Must have excellent communication skills and a strong desire/ability to get up to speed on new regulatory initiatives such as FRTB and Basel IV. Compensation is competitive and the role is urgent. Ph.D required.
Java Algo Developer - Options Smart Order Router
A tier one investment bank is looking to hire a lead engineer to help build, implement and manage the next generation proprietary equity options smart order router. They will be joining a small and collaborate unit of traders, researchers and technologists and will be responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build highly scalable, low-latency electronic trading software leveraging the firm's proprietary infrastructure, including implementation of both core platform electronic trading infrastructure as well as customer facing order routing business logic.
- Requirements gathering from internal franchise derivatives trading desk and external institutional clients, creating technical designs and specifications, development of proprietary order routing software in Java, end to end testing of the entire trading stack, and serving as point of contact for real-time production trading support for order flow.
- Create infrastructure for systematic trade profitability analysis on listed options trades done by internal trading desks and external clients and use this analysis to provide research based trading recommendations for flow internalization and customer trade facilitation
Preferred skills include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge and experience with C++, Java, Python, Perl, SQL, Relational DB systems
- Windows and Linux/Unix; Real-time, high-volume, high-capacity, low-latency multi-threaded systems; Understanding of equity markets - micro and macro market structure
- Technical experience in the investment banking or financial industry.
Senior Python Developer
A quantitative hedge fund manager, is seeking computer scientists who love to code to join their team.
You will be working with an extraordinarily successful investment manager, a spin-off of a major investment bank's proprietary trading unit. It is headed by one of the most interesting minds in finance. Using quantitative, model-driven, intensive research-based strategies, our client has carved itself a unique space in the global market. A commitment to talent and cutting edge technology make this small, agile group a highly desirable employer.
This is a newly created role in a seriously talented development team building large scale tools to support a rapidly increasing business.
This is an organization that has a reputation for employing the best talent. A competitive package is on offer with a company that values the importance of work\life balance.
What to do next:
If this role sounds like the perfect job for you, apply below! Alternatively, if you’re not quite ready to apply or have some questions
APPLY | email@example.com
VISIT US | www.gqrgm.com
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.807.5030
10877 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024 | Office Hours: 7.00-20.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
340 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 8.00-20.00 EDT
LONDON | 0203.141.8000
Westminster Tower, London SE1 7SP| Office Hours: 8.00-20.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
GQR Global Markets
For the latest vacancies, please join our group on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1615777&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
Sr Software Developer
GQR is currently seeking top talent in the software development space for a top tier investment bank located in New York City. The organization is looking for individuals with exceptional hands-on experience in software development preferably proficiency in .NET and C#.
- Strong development skills (.NET/C#, OOP, Design Patterns)
- Experience with WCF, WPF
- Strong database knowledge
- Experience with database performance and tuning a plus
- Understanding of Agile Concepts Desired Skills
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with PerfMon Minimal Education and field of study required for the position
- Knowledge of stock loan / equity swaps a plus
- Knowledge of the trade lifecycle (Trading, Middle Office, Settlements) a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or equivalent Minimal Experience required (# of years of experience) including field and industry
Start Date: ASAP
Location: New York City (relocation assistance available)
This is an exciting opportunity for a web developer to work at a world renowned investment bank. The organization has a phenomenal reputation and fascinating growth plans. Apply now by sending an up to date CV and cover note to Brittany Rosario-Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org