Headhunter Financial Markets|Management Fast Track
Are you looking for an opportunity that gives you autonomy and control over your earnings and career progression in a truly meritocratic environment? At GQR Global Markets we are seeking the brightest, most ambitious and entrepreneurial people who are serious about growing their career in the recruitment industry.
What do we do?
We broker the world’s most valuable assets - people - for the world’s most pioneering institutions - Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Energy and High-Tech firms - globally. GQR Global Markets provides an exceptional career opportunity for the ambitious aspiring deal-maker.
Headhunters are the talent agents of the Boardroom. Success demands sophisticated communication, emotional intelligence, empathy and intellectual curiosity. An exceptional work ethic, unrelenting determination and tenacity are pre-requisite. The role of a Headhunter is a multi-faceted one comprising business development, client relationship management and deal origination and execution.
As a trainee Headhunter you will gain exposure to the full headhunting lifecycle and will quickly become responsible for managing relationships and developing profit streams.
What we offer:
- Exceptional Earning Potential: year one £35,000 - 60,000 OTE, year two £80,000 OTE+, year three £120,00 0OTE+
- Market leading commission structure even at the Associate level - 30% (increases to 50%)
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years
- International Opportunities - New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney
- A collaborative, driven and fast-paced working environment
- Exciting future-driven coverage: Banking & Finance, Commodities & Energy, Technology
- Attract and engage passive candidates
- Develop new business and nurture existing clients
- Originate, structure and negotiate complex deals
- Execute client and talent acquisition strategies
- Create detailed market maps consistent with the firm’s mandates and objectives
- Participate in presentations with internal executives, external clients and key industry figures
Training & Mentorship:
Full training is provided and there is excellent scope for long-term career progression. The high-end staffing industry can provide exceptional opportunities for both progression and high-earnings. It is amongst the least known yet most lucrative consultative advisory careers. At GQR Global Markets progression and income is meritocratic. First year on target earnings are £35,000 to £60,000 and are expected to exceed £60,000 by year two.
The current record first year income stands at £133,373 and the record monthly pay check stands at £138,196.
Your development begins with a structured 6 week training program and you will be aligned to an area of the business beforehand in Private Wealth Management, Systematic Trading & Strategies, Economics & Strategy, Quantitative Analytics, Risk Management or Financial Technology.
You will be mentored by a seasoned and accomplished Headhunter - who are performing at an exceptional level and developing a range of skills.
Graduate Sales & Business Development Consultant
Are you looking to fast track your career?
Do you want to be earning £200k+ in 3 years’ time?
Want to relocate throughout your job to NYC, London, Sydney or Los Angeles?
GQR Global Markets is a high-end international talent acquisition firm with a focus on direct placement of senior candidates at the world’s top Hedge Funds, Private Equity firms, bulge bracket Investment Banks, Oil & Gas supermajors and the world’s most promising startups. Since our founding in London in 2009, we have rapidly expanded to Santa Monica, New York and Sydney. Due to a record breaking 2015 across all our offices we are looking to expand our teams globally, and by January 2018 we aim to launch offices in Hong Kong, San Francisco, Texas, Chicago and Brazil.
GQR has an exceptional platform for you to become a highly successful, international Headhunter. With an industry leading training program and ongoing support you will be on target to exceed £50,000 in your first year. The top 20% of our company does £200,000 OTE and they are between the ages of 24 and 30. Graduates joining the team now will be fast tracked through our management program with the view to take Directorship positions within 4-5 years across our international offices.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Outbound calls to clients and candidates
- Maintaining relationships and networking
- Sourcing best talent
- Closing deals
- Managing both the client and the candidate throughout the recruitment process
The ideal candidate:
- Sales experience is essential i.e coldcalling or working with comission
- Proven record of success (academics, sport, targets, sales)
- Degree educated
- Ambitious, competitive and money motivated
- Confident communicator and natural leadership skills
- Personality that thrives in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Uncapped market leading commission with exceptional earning potential (first year salary record totaling £196,033)
- Exciting and rare fast-track career trajectory (Associate to Direction within 5 years)
- Personalized incentives based on targets set by individuals and their managers
- Mentorship from industry experts
- Intensive training program provided by our Managing Director
- International prospects, including relocation to LA, London, NYC, Sydney with a 100% visa success rate and jet set trips where employees are given £1,500 to visit an office of their choice
- Outstanding culture including trips to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Miami, Budapest & the Caribbean
If you want to be highly successful on an international platform with unparalleled earning potential please send a CV with a reason why this position interests you.
My client is a top tier private equity group with over $1.5 bn of assets under management who are looking to expand their office in Singapore which covers the Asian markets. They are looking for a private equity analyst with exactly 2 years of experience from bulge-bracket banks.
My client is a global M&A advisory with 20 offices across key markets including USA, Europe and Japan. They are one of the strongest players in the TMT and Consumer/Retail space. We are looking for an M&A analyst to join their Zurich team. The ideal candidate should have the following:
Proficient grasp of German language.
Excellent academic record (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in business administration, finance or economics.
Previous work experience or internships in the financial industry (1-2 years).
The successful candidate will have the chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, where he would be part of the deal team from day one.
Exotic Commodity/Equity Model Validation Quant - Associate/VP level - Tier One Investment Bank
A leading investment bank in Singapore is proactively looking to hire a model validation quant to join their expanding commodity/equity hybrid modelling team. The role focuses on reviewing & validating derivative pricing models for the front-office team, covering both financial & physical commodities alongside exotic equity products.
Daily supporting of both front-office quants & trading teams. This team is more technical than a traditional model-validation group so it’s essential candidates have a mathematical & computational (C++) background with a demonstrable interest in derivatives pricing and commodities.
- 3-6years’ experience within a model validation or front-office quant environment
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with commodity products
- An excellent quantitative PhD/MSc from a top school in a very quant focused thesis: Applied Mathematics, Theoretical Physics, Statistics & Probability, Electrical Engineering, Financial Engineering etc.
- Professional C++ experience
- Strong communicative skills
- Strong numerical background & knowledge of financial mathematics for derivatives pricing.
- Experience implementing derivative models /valuation models in C++
Quant analyst, Quantitative Analytics, Quant Pricing Group, Quantitative Derivatives Modeling, Global Analytics Library, C++, Desk Quant, mode validation, exotic derivatives, physical commodities, financial commodity products, energy, gas, oil.