XVA Quantitative Analyst - VP level - Tier One Investment Bank, Paris, France
A leading investment bank in Paris is looking to hire an experienced, front-office quant analyst to join their XVA desk. The desk covers the full spectrum of XVA (CVA/FVA etc.) across fixed income & credit products.
The team need a strong communicator, capable of liaising with senior quants & business figures within trading/structuring with a strong mathematical background. Must have a hand's on approach to modeling, with experience in either C++/C#.
Excellent numerical background
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity that gives you autonomy and control over your earnings and career progression in a truly meritocratic environment? At GQR Global Markets we are seeking the brightest, most ambitious and entrepreneurial people who are serious about growing their career in the recruitment industry.
What do we do?
We broker the world’s most valuable assets - people - for the world’s most pioneering institutions - Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Energy and High-Tech firms - globally. GQR Global Markets provides an exceptional career opportunity for the ambitious aspiring deal-maker.
Headhunters are the talent agents of the Boardroom. Success demands sophisticated communication, emotional intelligence, empathy and intellectual curiosity. An exceptional work ethic, unrelenting determination and tenacity are pre-requisite. The role of a Headhunter is a multi-faceted one comprising business development, client relationship management and deal origination and execution.
Within your sales focused role as a Headhunter you will gain exposure to the full headhunting lifecycle and will quickly become responsible for managing relationships and developing profit streams.
What we offer
- Exceptional Earning Potential: year one £40,000 - 60,000 OTE, year two £80,000+ OTE, year three £120,000+ OTE;
- Market leading commission structure even at the Associate level - 30% (increases to 50%)
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years;
- International Opportunities - Secondments & Transfers: New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney;
- A collaborative, driven and fast-paced working environment;
- Exciting future-driven coverage: Banking & Finance, Commodities & Energy, Technology;
- Attract and build relationships with passive candidates
- Business development across existing client relationships and new self-nurtured relationships
- Negotiation and complex end to end deal management
- Liaise and strategize with high end blue chip clientele, advising them on best business practice and procedure.
- Create detailed market maps to use for deep market penetration and coverage
- Participate in presentations, Client pitches and Face to face candidate interviews.
- Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage key stakeholders
- Complete depth of knowledge in your selected niche specialism, making you one of the most influential and knowledgeable sector matter experts globally with an end goal of market domination.
Attributes and qualifications:
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- Time management and efficiency are essential with an exceptional work ethic
- Great communicative ability with an aptitude for sales processes
- Sales/Business Development/Marketing/Consulting experience advantageous, but not necessary
- Commercial awareness and a high level of EQ and IQ
- Progression and career minded, with an entrepreneurial flair
- A personality that thrives on meritocracy and an autonomous environment
- An interest in business, finance, technology or energy and engineering.
- Competitive mentality with a proven track record, either from a sporting or educational background
- Intellectual curiosity with the ability and want to comprehend complex concepts and product and sector knowledge
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
Training & Mentorship:
Full intensive training is provided for the first 6 weeks and there is excellent scope for long-term career progression which is laid out from day 1 in the business. The high-end staffing industry can provide exceptional opportunities for both progression and high-earnings. It is amongst the least known yet most lucrative consultative advisory careers. At GQR Global Markets progression and income is meritocratic.
The current record first year income stands at £133,373 and the record monthly pay check stands at £138,196.
If this is interesting and you think you suit the attributes and qualifications then please apply.
Senior (Greater) Chinese Private Banker
Senior (Greater) Chinese Private Banker
- Build and manage a network of (U)HNW clients.
- Grow invested/managed assets for the bank using the existing platform of financial products and service offerings.
- Identify and actively acquire new clients (business development).
- You are autonomous and are willing to travel.
- At least 10 years experience as a Private Banker / Relationship Manager.
- Able to on-board $50m year 1.
- You benefit from a network of clients that trust you and follow you.
- A strong knowledge of Chinese clients and markets.
- You speak Mandarin/Cantonese.
- You have analytical and communication skills.
- You are ambitious and result-oriented.
- My client is a tier 1 Global Banking Group with Retail, Corporate, Investment and Private Banking platforms.
- It is looking to expand Chinese coverage throughout EMEA. To reach the expansion targeted, it is now looking for Senior Private Bankers to join.
- You work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals.
- You will represent a famous and strong brand.
- A Multi-Booking platform.
Front Office Quant Analyst
A leading Buy Side Group in London is proactively looking to recruit a front office modelling quant for an exotic desk. Those successful, will be developing & implementing derivative pricing models across this desk alongside supporting the local trading desk.
Excellent communication skills
Grind Machinist at Torrance Aerospace Company
Leading Aerospace & Defense company seeks CNC Grind Machinist
What you'll do: set up/operate machines, utilize gear quality charts, work with the team, inspect parts and measurements
What you'll need: 4-6 years related grinding experience, High School Diploma or GED, understand machine controls, read blueprints, strong math skills, strong attendance and work performance and team player mindset.