Private Equity Research Associate - Dallas, Texas
Top tier Private Equity firm in Dallas, TX is seeking Associates to become integral members of their growing team focusing on the Energy industry. The firm represents and works with clients by providing ideas and tactics to achieve their strategic objectives and cultivate. The firm is comprised of seasoned investors with a client network that rests them at the front of their competitors. Associates will work with Senior bankers to create industry analysis and provide client-specific coverage on various projects.
This Private Equity group is looking to expand their rising team by adding Associates with past Investment Banking experience with a focus on Energy. Associates will support Vice Presidents and other Senior bankers by evaluating new investment opportunities to provide situation specific expertise and knowledge. Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum 3 years of Investment Banking experience and/or prior experience from a credit or private equity fund
- Knowledge of accounting and financial statements in order to identify issues or strengths of projects
- Expert with financial modelling, Excel and quantitative skills with deep understanding of financial analysis and investment process
Skills & Activities:
- Work alongside senior bankers to identify and assess on investments for clients to reach strategic objectives
- Assist in the development, accuracy and maintenance of detailed company specific financial models
- Draft individual company and sector-wide research reports for distribution
- Provide investment recommendations based on earnings projections, valuation and risk assessment
Consumer & Retail - Sr. Associate & Jr. Vice President - New York
A leading Investment Bank is looking to expand their Consumer and Retail M&A group by adding Senior Associates and Junior Vice Presidents to their New York office. This top Investment and Advisory bank is building out their platform in the American market with the help of top senior bankers from leading Bulge Bracket firms. Senior Associates and Junior Vice Presidents will be integral members in participating on various M&A transactions to drive business development within the Consumer and Retail sector.
This top Investment and Advisory firm is making a name for itself by expanding their platform. The Consumer and Retail team is critical in helping the firm achieve its objective to being the best independent advisory investment bank globally. Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum of 6 years of Investment Banking experience
- Have previous Investment Banking experience in the Consumer and Retail subsectors
- Expertise with client presentations, managing projects and the execution of transactions
- Knowledge of relevant financial and regulatory environments that surrounds M&A and Investment Banking
Skills & Activities:
- Ability to capture new business opportunities and provide assistance to clients on reaching strategic objectives
- Ability to build loyal and trustworthy client relationships and become point of contact for clients
- Actively support head bankers in their relationship management responsibilities with direct client interaction
- Quantitative and analytical skills to develop corporate financial models and valuations and should have a deep understanding of financial statement analysis
- Work on numerous transactions with multiple project teams to complete transactions, by backing evaluations for strategy and execution
Healthcare M&A - Analysts and Associates - San Francisco
A leading Boutique Investment Bank which focuses on strategic and advisory transactions is looking to bring on Analysts and Associates for its Healthcare M&A group in San Francisco. This Boutique Investment Bank is execution focused specifically within the Life Sciences and Bio-tech subsector. The group is building out their platform by bringing on highly analytical Analysts and Associates with excellent M&A transaction experience.
This Boutique Investment Bank has been at the top of the lead tables with a heavy focus on M&A and strategic advisory transactions. They specialize in large-cap and small Bio-tech firms with high levels of exposure. Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience
- Have previous Investment Banking experience in the Bio-tech and Life Sciences subsectors
- Highly analytical and ability to demonstrate excellence in finance, valuation and due diligence
Skills & Activities:
- Highly proficient in quantitative and analytical skills and thorough understanding of valuation techniques and financial modelling
- Analysts will assist in the preparation for client meetings, financial modelling, conducting and performing industry and competitive analysis and due diligence
- Associates will manage analysts to oversee financial and valuation analysis, industry and competitive analysis, drafting presentation materials and management and execution of current and prospective transactions for new business development
"Electrical" AND "Mechanical" AND "Wind" AND "troubleshooting" AND "OSHA"
One of the most successful wind manufacturing companies is looking for talented and professional technicians that are seeking exciting and challenging opportunities in the wind industry.
- Safely performing operation and maintenance activities following the policies and procedures from the wind farm.
- Help in all areas of site operations as directed by Site Supervisor and Site Manager with minimal supervision.
- Identify, operate and troubleshoot complicated mechanical and electrical problems on variable wind turbines.
- High school degree or equivalent
- A mechanical/ electrical background
- Familiar with industrial hydraulic systems, power train and electrical systems
- Experience with related mechanical and electrical OSHA safety standards
- Ability to climb towers up to 300ft on a daily basis
RF/Microwave Systems Engineer
RF/Microwave Systems Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
Salary based on experience.
Cutting edge Aerospace company is seeking to build out its RF/Microwave Antenna design team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of directly applicable industry experience and extensive RF/Microwave Antenna measurement experience.
5+ years’ experience in RF/Microwave Antenna Design
Bachelors degree, masters degree preferred
An understanding of mechanical design process to deliver complex systems solutions
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Current or the ability to obtain a US Secret Clearance
The ability to coordinate teams across disciplines in an effort to deliver results to clients
Customer proposals and frequent interaction
Occasional travel may be required