Senior Clinical Trial Manager
Mid Size BioPharmaceutical looking to expand clinical program by 2018 is looking for a Senior CTM to come in and manage entire study from budgeting to strategizing with upper management on upcoming trials. This individual would be reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations.
- Ability to manage CRO, budget, and negotiate with vendors
- 3+ years of Clinical trial experience in pharm, biotech, or CRO
- Ability to analysis project efficiency and implement solutions
- Knowledge of clinical form development
- B.A./B.S. in a scientific, healthcare or related field.
- Develop and review clinical study documents
- Manage and supervise CROs, vendors, and other outsourced work
- Responsible for budgeting and planning clinical operations project
- Ability to act as a functional liaison to ensure study plan aligns with Business Development Strategies
Senior SCRA/ Clinical Research Associate CRA
Mid-sized Bio-Pharmaceutical company that focuses primarily in Oncology is looking to expand their Oncology studies and is looking to bring on experience individuals in this space. A lot of room and potential for growth especially with the innovative products in pipeline.
- Individual must live in IN and able to travel regionally
- Traveling 85% of the time, remote position.
- BA/BS/RN or education in healthcare or scientific discipline preferred
- Min 5 + years of experience in clinical research
- Min 2+ years of Oncology experience
- Valid drivers license
- Authorization to work for any employer in the US
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Ensure all clinical research material ready for sites prior to meeting with clinical investigators and staff
- Monitoring study progress and assure compliance with protocol requirements, FDA guidelines, and GCP by conducting site visits
- Support Clinical Operations team in problem solving through providing consultation on monitoring and study related activities
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Remote)
CRO is looking for an individual who is looking for hands on experience to come in and report directly to the Director of Clinical Monitor and Project Manager. Including a lot of room for growth and opportunity to take on more managerial responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Scientific area preferred
- 85% travel
- Ability to perform on site monitoring without supervision
- Experience with study start up and close out
- Min 2+ years of Senior CRA experience. (Monitoring)
- Excellent communication skills
- Selecting CROs, CRO management and training
- Responsible for initial budget and negotiation with vendors
- Generating Clinical Reports and NDA documents
- Selection and training of study investigators, planning and running study meetings, and overseeing the evaluation, selection and training of new study investigators
Head of Private Banking KSA
Looking for a Head of Saudi Arabia Private Banking
10 years experience in Saudi Arabia
10 - 15 years private banking exposure
Must be a Saudi National - Local content policy
- Create growth in assets under management and net new money
- Drive an increase in market share
- Contribute to building an active and broad book of clients and prospects through a strong and diversifed network of business and client contacts
- Increase the margin on managed assets
- Improve the income statements:icomes, expemses, operating results, cost-income ratio.
- Build the number of clients; Both their overall size and number of client relationships
Front Office Equity Quant
A leading Investment Bank in London is proactively looking to recruit a front office modelling quant for an equity exotic desk. Those successful, will be developing & implementing derivative pricing models across this desk alongside supporting the local trading desk.
Location: London, UK