We are seeking results driven graduates to join our London based grad program. The job requires highly motivated individuals who are interested in building a career within the recruitment industry. At GQR Global Markets we are looking for ambitious candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and a keen interest in recruiting and networking with C-level executives as well as working with leading global organisations.
Who we are
GQR Global Markets is a high-end international talent acquisition firm with a focus on direct placement of senior candidates at the world's top Hedge Funds, Private Equity firms, bulge bracket Investment Banks, Oil & Gas supermajors and the world's most promising startups. Since our founding in London in 2009, we have rapidly expanded to Santa Monica, New York and Sydney. Due to a record breaking 2016 across all our offices we are looking to expand our teams globally, and by January 2018 we aim to launch offices in Hong Kong, San Francisco, Texas, Chicago and Brazil.
GQR has an exceptional platform for you to become a highly successful, international Headhunter. With an industry leading training program and ongoing support you will be on target to exceed £50,000 in your first year. The top 20% of our company does £200,000 OTE and they are between the ages of 24 and 30. Graduates joining the team now will be fast tracked through our management program with the view to take Directorship positions within 4-5 years across our international offices.
What we offer
- Exceptional Earning Potential: year one £35,000 - 60,000 OTE, year two £80,000+ OTE, year three £120,000+ OTE;
- Market leading commission structure even at the Associate level - 30% (increases to 50%)
- Fast-track Career Progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years;
- International Opportunities - Secondments & Transfers: New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney;
- A collaborative, driven and fast-paced working environment;
- Exciting future-driven coverage: Banking & Finance, Commodities & Energy, Technology;
- Responsible for your own desk and entire recruitment process
- Market mapping, generating leads, and building a client and candidate pipeline
- Attracting and engaging passive and active candidates
- Developing new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Participating in presentations with external clients and key industry figures
- Securing interviews
- Closing deals!
- Uncapped market leading commission with exceptional earning potential (first year salary record totaling £196,033)
- Personalized incentives based on targets set by individuals and their managers
- Mentorship from industry experts
- International prospects, including relocation to LA, London, NYC, Sydney with a 100% visa success rate and jet set trips where employees are given £2,500 to visit an office of their choice
- Outstanding culture including trips to Las Vegas, Ibiza, Miami, Budapest & the Caribbean
Training & Mentorship:
Full training is provided and there is excellent scope for long-term career progression. The high-end staffing industry can provide exceptional opportunities for both progression and high-earnings. It is amongst the least known yet most lucrative consultative advisory careers. At GQR Global Markets progression and income is meritocratic.
Your development begins with a structured 24-week training program, followed by specialism in Private Wealth Management, Systematic Trading & Strategies, Economics & Strategy, Quantitative Analytics, Risk Management or Financial Technology.
If you want to be highly successful on an international platform with unparalleled earning potential please send a CV with a reason why this position interests you.
NLP Data Scientist
NLP Data Scientist
Looking for local strong Natural Language Processing (NLP) candidates to join my clients research & development team. NLP areas' such as information extraction, named entity recognition, record linkage, name harmonization, key phrase extraction / summarization area.
The successful candidate should have significant experience in the following areas:
- Master or Ph.D, research direction is Natural Language Processing
- Permanent Residency or Citizenhip is required for this position.
- Deep understanding in at least 3 of the following: Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction & Natural Language Understanding.
- Strong knowledge on deep learning for NLP
- NLP such as information extraction, named entity recognition, record linkage, name harmonization, key phrase extraction / summarization area.
- Proficiency with common used programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java and R
The successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Singaporean Native/Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Leadership, ownership and good work ethics
- Discipline and an attention to details
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese is a Plus
Data Engineer – Chicago
Salary range: 140k base
Summary: Join a company with a passion for continue learning that is focused on helping drive businesses forward. Work at a company where collaboration is encouraged and leadership is fostered.
- Design, develop, and implement big data solutions
- Researching, evaluating, and developing new tools to improve product development efficiency
- Troubleshooting performance, reliability, and stability issues
- BS, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in: Python, AWS, Kakfa, Scala, Spark, Hadoop
- Must be proactive with strong desire to improve existing solutions and solve problems
NO Contractors. Full Time ONLY.
Clinical Trial Leader/Principal Clinical Trial Leader
A stable and rapidly growing biotech company in the Boston area is looking for a clinical trial leader/principal clinical trial leaders in both early phase (Phase 0/I/II) and late phase (Phase III/IV).
This is a very exciting company, having 9+ phase III studies, 10+ Phase II studies, and a plethora of phase I studies in their pipeline, all within the Immuno-Oncology, Oncology, or immunology space.
This company is looking to hire quickly and is looking for individuals that have extensive operations experience, running trials on a global scale.
- Bachelors degree in related life sciences field
- 8-10 years of Biotech/Pharma/CRO experience. 5 years of clinical management experience.
- Must have global trial experience
- Oncology/Immuno-Oncology background is a major plus
- Strong vendor management
Principal RF Design Engineer
Top Aerospace Company seeking Principal RF Design Engineer.
- Design and development of RF Circuit designs
- Design and production support of RF systems
- Design and/or analysis skills in communications, radar, EW
Must be US Citizen with ability to optain security clearance.
Similar opportunities acorss the US with small and mid-size clients.