Electro Mechanic Assembler
This poistion is responsible for assembling and manufacturing the moderate to complex products and parts for assembly, (such as pumps, AC DC Motors, Valves, Actuators and their sub-assemblies). The key to success in this position is the delivery of on time quality parts by assuring precise conformance to specifications, workmanship standards and customer requirements. In addition to the technical skills required, the ultimate foundation of the Assembly Department is teamwork and displaying certain behaviors to support the success of the team. Key behaviors include team work, trust, respect for co-workers, consensus building and integrity. We approach challenges willingly and consider continuous improvement a daily part of the job. We can benefit from a "Can Do" attitude and we will endeavor to provide an environment of blameless problem solving and continuous improvement to support the high performance desired of the Assembly team members. We address others by name, and respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words and deeds.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES FOR THIS JOB
- Build assemblies per work instructions, blueprints and specifications daily
- Perform in-process ATP testing as required
- Perform Quality Workmanship
- Recommend work instruction changes to manufacturing outline as needed
- Meet daily production schedules
- Participate in "Process Based Leadership" (PBL) to support company objectives
- Develop improvement ideas to promote "Continuous Improvement"
- Ability and desire to learn new products
- Provide cross-training when required
- Short notice travel ability
- PBL participation
- Continuous Improvement
- Keeping commitments
- First pass yield
- Scrap Rate/and or Rework
- On-time throughput
Education/Certification: General knowledge equivalent to high school education.
- 5+ years experience in aerospace manufacturing environment assembling pumps, motors, valves, actuators.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Fully capable of using all standard measuring tools (i.e. mics/indicators/height gauges/etc.).
- Ability to use volt meters, power supplies, torque test fixtures (dynamometers), etc.
PHYSICAL ACITIVIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Finger Dexterity: Hand eye coordination, steady hands, ability to operate shop equipment.
- Talking: Clear verbal communication in English
- Hearing: Able to use phone
- Visual abilities: Must be able to identify colors and read minimum of 8-point font
- Physical strength: Able to lift 50 lbs. Max.
The key physical requirements of this position include regular attendance, 50%-80% walking or standing in production areas, some sitting, pushing, reaching overhead and bending to the floor. Travel in and out of the state.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Reasoning ability: must be organized, able to keep good records and feed back information in an organized manner. Ability to take instructions, work with minimal supervision, stay on task; ask teh right questions, communicate with all levels of the company, and formulate information in a logical manner and follow through to produce results.
- Mathmatics ability: ability to use all applicable shop math such as: adding, subtracting, and multiplying/dividing whole and decimal numbers.
- Language ability: Ability to effectively speak, comprehend and write in English.
Outside Processing Coordinator
Aerospace supplier is looking to add to their Administrative staff.
Outside Processing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create and Issue POs to vendors
- Perform transactions in company ERP system to update status of production work orders
- Continuous interaction with vendors to manage open orders and logistics of completed orders
- Coordinate with Shipping department to ensure work orders are processed to and from vendors promptly
- Work with all other company departments, Production, Quality, Sales, Saws and Shipping, to ensure timely execution of work orders to ship customer orders on time
- Minimum Education - High School diploma
- Minimum Experience – Prefer 5 years in Manufacturing or Production environment
- Extremely detail oriented and focused on quality
- High energy level needed for fast paced environment with daily expectation of running out of work everyday
FICC Pricing Quant Analyst
Associate & Senior Associates - Legal - Top Tier Firms - Across APAC
If you're one of the strongest in your field at a Mid-Tier, or currently working at a Top Tier law firm, I'm interested in having a confidential conversation with you.
Seniority Levels - Newly Qualified Lawyer up to Special Counsel
Industries - B&F, Competition, Corporate, DCM, Regualtory, M&A, and IP.
Drop me a text for a confidential market chat on +6146752162 oir reach me on Georgia.Kellett@Gqrgm.com / +61280748158
A big four in London with internationally listed clients is proactively looking to recruit a Senior Auditor in External Audit. Those successful, will be developing & implementing international audit skills for mid-tier to FTSE 100 companies.
Location: London, UK
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised.
GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.