Investment Banking Analyst - Generalist
M&A Analyst - Generalist Sector
Contact Number: 020 3141 8045
This global leader across banking, markets and investor services is urgently seeking an analyst to join their team in Turkey.
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Generalist Sector
- Turkey Coverage
- Lean Team of 4 - high exposure to deals
- Opportunity to grow with the team
- assisting in execution of deals
- assisting in preparation of marketing pitchbooks and related material
- gathering public information
- creating merger and financial model analyses
- generating models for valuation metrics
- building company forecast models
- analysing company performance
Skills and Requirements
- Previous Investment Banking experience
- Good knowledge and passion for M&A
Saluation - base + bonus + benefits
M&A Associate FIG
M&A Associate Key Responsibilities
The full range of responsibilities to M&A at Associate level;
Assisting in execution of deals
Management and training of Juniors and reporting upwards
Creation and Review of Financial Models produced
Production of IM and running the Auction process
Liaison with Clients when required
M&A Associate Skills & Requirements
You must have 3-5 years M&A experience from a Tier 1 bank / top boutique / Big4
A good knowledge of M&A and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse client needs;
Experience in reviewing analysts work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations;
Take a more leading role in client pitches
Sound judgment, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly DCF`s and LBO`s and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed.
FIC Quant - Tier 1 Investment Bank - Hong Kong
A leading Investment Bank in Singapore & Hong Kong is proactively looking to recruit a front office modelling quant for Interest Rates products. Those successful, will be developing & implementing derivative pricing models across this desk alongside supporting the local trading desk.
Location: Singapore/Hong Kong
- Development of front office derivative pricing models
- Ensure correct and robust implementation of the models
- Enhancing the C++ pricing libraries
- Working entirely in their Front Office alongside quant’s & trade specialists
- Managerial Responsibilities
- Interest rates/FIC experience
- Master’s, PhD, DEA in highly quantitative subjects such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics and Engineering.
- Strong object orientated programming in C++/C#/Python
- Demonstrable interest in financial modeling
- Knowledge with stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analyst, numerical optimization and probability theory.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
Tier 1 Aerospace Supplier is looking to add a seasoned Project or Program Manager to their expanding operations in Cincinnati. The PM would be in a client facing position running multiple programs for a single client, while interacting with various internal departments. This position would report directly to the Director of Programs in a highly visible role in the company.
- BS or BA Degree
- 5+ years experience in Project or Program Management
- Experience in physical product Aerospace Manufacturing, this is not a systems or software PM position
- PMP Certificate
- Prior P&L oversight
- Advanced Composite exposure
Relocation would be provided if necessary. Salary is based on experience level and Bonus is based on Program(s) success. This is a direct-hire permanent position.
Fly-by-Wire Hydraulic Design Engineer
Tier 1 Aerospace Supplier is looking for a technical expert for a Senior Staff Engineering position. The Engineer would be the technical point of contact for the Fly-by-Wire Flight control design. The Engineer would be responsible for mentoring level 1,2,3 engineers and would be involved in programs and R&D from start to finish.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years experience in Fly-by-Wire Flight Control Design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- No PhD or PE applicants
- Research & Development experience
Relocation would be provided for excellent candidates, Salary and Bonus are based on experience. This is a direct hire, permanent position.