Motion Control Actuator Senior Staff Engineer
Tier 1 Aerospace Supplier is looking for a technical expert in Electro-Mechanical Motion Control Engineering. The Senior Staff Engineer with have an immense amount of technical depth and serve as the Point of Contact for any design or troubleshooting issues. The Senior Staff Engineer would be involved in the entire life of a program from proposal to qualification to design, sustaining and sizing.
- 8+ years experience in Motion Contol System Design
- Experience in the Aerospace or Defense industries
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- PE Certification
Relocation would be provided for ideal candidates, salary and bonus are based on experience. This is a permanent, direct-hire position.
Investment associate - BUY SIDE HEDGE FUND
Prestigious hedge fund in London is looking for associates 3-7 years of experience focussed on TMT, Industrials, Real Estate, Consumer/Retail , Healthcare or generalist. Must be from a top-tier Investment Bank, PE firm or top rated hedge fund already in an investment or advisory role. MBA preferred.
CTA Quant Trader/PM
My client, a major Hong Kong Asset Management Fund with a focus on Chinese Emerging Markets seeks a senior CTA Quantitative Trader with 5+ years' experience for an incredible opportunity to build out a desk.
- Built equities, CTA and statistical arbitrage strategies using futures, stock index future and bond futures market data.
- Utilise time series, statistical model, machine learning and AI to develop strategies
- Develop intraday CTA and intercommodity arbitrage strategies
Director of Maintenance
Top Corporate and Private Charter company is looking for a Director of Maintenance for a private client's jet. The Director of Maintenance will be responsible for making sure the Aircraft is fully maintained and available. Previous experience as a DOM, Crew Chief or Master Technician needed.
- 5 years experience as a Director of Maintenance, Crew Chief, or Master Technician
- Experience on Gulfstream G450 or G5 aircraft
- Ability to pass DOT mandated Background Checks and Drug Tests
- Active A&P License
Middleware Integration Engineer
Enterprise Integration Engineer
We are currently looking for Enterprise Integration Engineer specialising in Middleware technologies to join our client's Leading Fund Management Firm in Singapore. We are looking for the finest talent to join our clients Technology department. Sponsorship and relocation packages can be provided.
The Technology Department manages and exploits cutting edge information technologies to enhance the firm's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. This role will provide the successful candidate with a chance to interact with multiple departments throughout the firm.
This position would report to the Vice President of the Technology Department.
- Experience with application integration
- Hands on experience with IBM Application Integration Technology stack/WebSphere stack e.g.
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB),
- Experience working with API components in general
- Experience with Agile project management practices
- Comfortable managing development or maintenance personnel
- MQ experience would be advantageous
- You are a focussed professional and enjoy what you do
- You have passion for applying your technical expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
Please apply to the role directly.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applicants, feedback will be given to successful candidates only.