Middleware Integration Engineer
Enterprise Integration Engineer
We are currently looking for Enterprise Integration Engineer specialising in Middleware technologies to join our client's Leading Fund Management Firm in Singapore. We are looking for the finest talent to join our clients Technology department. Sponsorship and relocation packages can be provided.
The Technology Department manages and exploits cutting edge information technologies to enhance the firm's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. This role will provide the successful candidate with a chance to interact with multiple departments throughout the firm.
This position would report to the Vice President of the Technology Department.
- Experience with application integration
- Hands on experience with IBM Application Integration Technology stack/WebSphere stack e.g.
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB),
- Experience working with API components in general
- Experience with Agile project management practices
- Comfortable managing development or maintenance personnel
- MQ experience would be advantageous
- You are a focussed professional and enjoy what you do
- You have passion for applying your technical expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
Please apply to the role directly.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applicants, feedback will be given to successful candidates only.
eFX/eMM Quant Trader
Working on a tight knit trading team on a leading investment bank's FICC desk.
Looking for up to 4 years experience developing quantitative strategies in market making or eTrading environment.
Opportunity to travel globally.
Daily collaboration with senior traders.
Masters/PhDs in quantitative disciplines
Relevant work experience in market impact analysis
Good programming skills - C++/Python/R
Able to work with large data sets
VP/D Equity Derivatives Pricing Quant - Paris
Development of front office equity derivative pricing models
- Ensure correct and robust implementation of the models
- Enhancing the C++/Python pricing libraries
- Working entirely in their Front Office alongside quant's & trade specialists
- Managerial Responsibilities
- Growth & expansion
- Master's, PhD, DEA in highly quantitative subjects such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics and Engineering.
- Strong object orientated programming in C++/Python
- Demonstrable interest in financial modeling
- Volatility/Stochastic Models
- Knowledge with stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analyst, numerical optimization and probability theory.
- Excellent communication skills - French Speaking desirable
This is an immediate hire, interviews have begun and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Salesforce Platform Developer
If you or a colleague are interested please let me know!! There is a free iPad for any referral!
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing Salesforce managed packages for deployment on the AppExchange
- Working closely with Python, Java, UX and Front-End engineers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Learning new Salesforce related technologies
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
What You'll Need
- Experience with technical implementations of CRM projects
- Salesforce Developer (DEV-501) certification
- Inbound / Outbound Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience building managed applications & AppExchange development experience is a major plus
- Deployment automation is a strong plus using Metadata API, Change Set and ANT
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Experience integrating with Python and/or java is a plus
- Agile development experience
- Working knowledge of source control and backups
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
What You Get On top of joining an up-and-coming Silicon Valley backed start-up, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Equity and future growth possibilities
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with a chance to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Cross asset Quantitative Developer - Tier 1 Bank
A leading Investment Bank in London is proactively looking to recruit a front office quant core analytics developer. They are looking for someone to have strong computational ability including experience in migrating and integration of quant libraries.
Location: London, UK
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
Key Words: Quant Development, Enterprise systems, Quant Architect, Quant Analyst, Core Analytics, Quantitative Analysis, Quant Pricing Group, Quantitative Derivatives Modeling, Global Analytics Library - C++ C# Java Python, fixed income, Interest rates, FX, equities, equity, front office,