CTA Quant Portfolio Manager
A highly regarded quant trading group is actively seeking a Senior Quant Portfolio Manager to build and lead a new futures trading business.
The person will be responsible for their own idea generation, research, back testing and trading of fully systematic CTA trading strategies focused on cross asset futures and FX. They will focus on short term trends, from days to 20 day holding periods.
The group have an excellent trading set-up, superb infrastructure, access to numerous data sources and exchange, as well as resources set aside to help set up.
- Quant CTA Futures research expertise
- Prior portfolio management experience
- Strong Programming
- Master or PhD educated
While a PM is preferred, given the internal setup, they will consider Senior Quant Researcher's with excellent portfolio construction abilities
Quant Equity Portfolio Manager
We are working with a specialist Quant Fund whom are actively seeking a Senior Quantitative Portfolio Manager to join its highly regarded alpha trading team.
The person will work in an independent manner, with full responsibility for idea generation, research, back testing and implementation of systematic trading strategies focus on cash equities alpha generation with holding periods of daily to 20 days max.
A strong track record is needed. This is ideally suited to a skilled quant PM that is looking to scale up his strategies, or wanting greater creative freedom and ability to own his own IP.
- Statistical Arbitrage and/or multi-factor trading experience across cash equities
- Track record of at least 1 year - trading experience minimum 5 years
- Strong Programming
- Master or PhD educated
Document Control Manager
The Document Control Supervisor is responsible for managing and coordinating all Document Control activities and personnel.
Document Control is responsible for receiving, safekeeping and storing, distribution, and management of engineering documents as outlined in AD-102 procedure.
The documents include electronic data stored in the SharePoint and OCE EDMS system that this position is responsible for. Emphasis is put on controlled documents, however, Document Control maintains other, non-controlled, technical documents as well. Responsibilities include direct contacts with the licensors to obtain complete, current and legible documents and request of missing documents.
An important part of Document Control activities is the document revision process, known as ECR/ECN, carried out according to authority granted under licensing agreement, and reporting these revisions to the proper addressees, agencies, and licensor.
Management, supervision, and motivation of Document Control personnel
- Execute Performance Appraisals, including goal setting and development planning
- Plan, manage and report on department forecast and budget activities
- Delegation, scheduling, and prioritization, of Document Control activities
- Coordination with Document Control customers ensuring their needs are met and balanced against Document Control resources
- Set and manage turnaround time goals and regular communication of status to Document Control customers regarding their requested activities
- Actively drive processes, and changes to those processes, which affect engineering department performance
- Active management and hands on involvement when needed of Document Control activities, including:
- Enter new licensed product technical data into VISUAL and OCE/SharePoint systems upon receipt.
- Maintain current and legible documents, request missing documents and update parts file daily.
- Perform engineering document revision process (ECR/ECN), including reporting, as required.
- Create drawing/specification packages
- Create BOMs
- Research documents for material and interpretation
- Maintain OCE EDMS system, hardware and software, to support internal customers and departmental activities.
- Maintain technical publications current and provide internal users with controlled copies.
- Training and cross-training of Document Control personnel to ensure adherence with procedures and eliminate single points of failure
- Provide status reports to Engineering Manager
- Continuously improve working environment by applying 5S principles and maintaining sound housekeeping practices.
- Lead process improvement projects relevant to document control
- Management and supervision of Document Control personnel
- Manage resources (employees, space, tools, instructions, training and materials) in order to support Document Control
- On-Time Delivery and Accuracy of Document Control tasks, to meet and exceed PBL metric requirements
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High School Diploma; College degree or equivalent preferred
- Min. 4 yr experience in documents control of engineering aerospace company, with 2 yr in a supervisory position.
- Knowledge of AS9100 as applicable to the engineering documents.
- Familiarity with engineering documentation, such as drawings, specifications, bills of material and configuration management plans.
- Knowledge of industrial and aerospace standards.
- Knowledge of computerized EDMS and MRP (preferably Visual Mfg.)
Electro Mechanic Assembler
This poistion is responsible for assembling and manufacturing the moderate to complex products and parts for assembly, (such as pumps, AC DC Motors, Valves, Actuators and their sub-assemblies). The key to success in this position is the delivery of on time quality parts by assuring precise conformance to specifications, workmanship standards and customer requirements. In addition to the technical skills required, the ultimate foundation of the Assembly Department is teamwork and displaying certain behaviors to support the success of the team. Key behaviors include team work, trust, respect for co-workers, consensus building and integrity. We approach challenges willingly and consider continuous improvement a daily part of the job. We can benefit from a "Can Do" attitude and we will endeavor to provide an environment of blameless problem solving and continuous improvement to support the high performance desired of the Assembly team members. We address others by name, and respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words and deeds.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES FOR THIS JOB
- Build assemblies per work instructions, blueprints and specifications daily
- Perform in-process ATP testing as required
- Perform Quality Workmanship
- Recommend work instruction changes to manufacturing outline as needed
- Meet daily production schedules
- Participate in "Process Based Leadership" (PBL) to support company objectives
- Develop improvement ideas to promote "Continuous Improvement"
- Ability and desire to learn new products
- Provide cross-training when required
- Short notice travel ability
- PBL participation
- Continuous Improvement
- Keeping commitments
- First pass yield
- Scrap Rate/and or Rework
- On-time throughput
Education/Certification: General knowledge equivalent to high school education.
- 5+ years experience in aerospace manufacturing environment assembling pumps, motors, valves, actuators.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Fully capable of using all standard measuring tools (i.e. mics/indicators/height gauges/etc.).
- Ability to use volt meters, power supplies, torque test fixtures (dynamometers), etc.
PHYSICAL ACITIVIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Finger Dexterity: Hand eye coordination, steady hands, ability to operate shop equipment.
- Talking: Clear verbal communication in English
- Hearing: Able to use phone
- Visual abilities: Must be able to identify colors and read minimum of 8-point font
- Physical strength: Able to lift 50 lbs. Max.
The key physical requirements of this position include regular attendance, 50%-80% walking or standing in production areas, some sitting, pushing, reaching overhead and bending to the floor. Travel in and out of the state.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Reasoning ability: must be organized, able to keep good records and feed back information in an organized manner. Ability to take instructions, work with minimal supervision, stay on task; ask teh right questions, communicate with all levels of the company, and formulate information in a logical manner and follow through to produce results.
- Mathmatics ability: ability to use all applicable shop math such as: adding, subtracting, and multiplying/dividing whole and decimal numbers.
- Language ability: Ability to effectively speak, comprehend and write in English.
Outside Processing Coordinator
Aerospace supplier is looking to add to their Administrative staff.
Outside Processing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create and Issue POs to vendors
- Perform transactions in company ERP system to update status of production work orders
- Continuous interaction with vendors to manage open orders and logistics of completed orders
- Coordinate with Shipping department to ensure work orders are processed to and from vendors promptly
- Work with all other company departments, Production, Quality, Sales, Saws and Shipping, to ensure timely execution of work orders to ship customer orders on time
- Minimum Education - High School diploma
- Minimum Experience – Prefer 5 years in Manufacturing or Production environment
- Extremely detail oriented and focused on quality
- High energy level needed for fast paced environment with daily expectation of running out of work everyday